Top 5 spouting tips for summer
1. Clean out debris left over from winter to prevent blockages and rust
2. Use a quality moss and mould remover to prolong the look and life of your spouting inside and out
3. During cleaning check for any holes, cracks or broken parts
4. Make repairs as necessary or replace if repairs are uneconomical
5. If DIY isn’t your thing, call a professional like the JACK team to give you the right advice
JACK is also a preferred installer of the Marley Stratus range of spouting.
Great proven Marley product with colours including Copper, Titanium, Iron Sand…